This is a blog to update friends and family about Dave, Teresa, Isabella, and Grayson Stockdale. We may even add some fun stories about Bono, our puggle puppy.
Friday, December 19, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We are so excited for this Christmas season! We feel we have been blessed with the best present, that of our baby daughter, Isabella. We are super excited for Christmas with Teresa's entire immediate family who will be here in Eugene for the holidays! It will be a real blessing to spend time with all of them and have some fun! We wish everyone a VERY merry Christmas and an awesome New Year!
What a cute little family you have:) I want a picture:) Hope you guys have an amazing holiday! The holidays are definitely so much more thrilling with little kids:)
I got your Christmas letter, and picture, adorable! Merry Christmas you guys! (One of these years we'll get out act together and get out a family letter & picture:)lol
Okay so I've been really bad at reading everyone else's blogs lately. So here's a late CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isabella is sooo cute and I love your family photo. What a good looking family. :)
10 comments:
What a cute little family you have:) I want a picture:) Hope you guys have an amazing holiday! The holidays are definitely so much more thrilling with little kids:)
Merry Christmas you guys!
Great picture!!!
Merry Christmas! I love the picture!
I can't wait for everyone to come we are going to have so much fun this christmas.......love the picture you guys....such an adorable family.
I got your Christmas letter, and picture, adorable! Merry Christmas you guys! (One of these years we'll get out act together and get out a family letter & picture:)lol
Okay so I've been really bad at reading everyone else's blogs lately. So here's a late CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isabella is sooo cute and I love your family photo. What a good looking family. :)
Cutest family in America...
Is this behind your house? I lika tha picta.
Post a Comment