Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday Festivities

Tatiana's birthday was the day before Greg and Julie had to leave, Julie was filming everyone, Dave thought it would be funny to take her picture too ;)




McKayla, Greg and Dave are looking at rocks. Yes it sounds boring, but to them it was a great time! That is Greg's fortay btw, geology. Dave encouraged him too, I don't know how I feel about that ;) lol


It is so funny to me how these kids love to chase and follow poor Bono around everywhere! Bono was trying to hide from Camille and Natasha, but guess what?! They found him! lol

This was my entire family watching "The Polar Express" which is actually kind of a creepy movie, they way that it is animated and all. Anyway, it was amazing that we could fit 27 bodies in that room! Thank you to Lisa and Mark for putting that together! Notice Kirk is not watching the movie, he is busy texting . . .




Ashley and Max hanging out with Baby Bella at Grandpa and Grandma's house :)





It always amazes me how quickly children get bored. This is when I was trying to entertain them by playing "Hide the Thimble" in our home . . . although we didn't have a thimble so we had to improvise. I think they had fun, except maybe the one in the front, which is Bobby, lol.


Greg and his ADORABLE first born, Chloe! Chloe is beautiful and looks SO MUCH like her mommy! She is an artist and has the BEST imagination, it reminds me of what kids were like when I was a kid!

This is the entire Family, 27 in all! All my siblings, sibling spouses and their children were present for the first time in an extremely long time.

Names by row, backrow from left to right: Teresa, Isabella, Julie, Chloe, Tatiana, Greg, Leora, Floyd, Kirk, Mark, Lisa, Stacia

Front row: Dave, Wayne, Xavier, Max, Rhona, Kylie, Bobby, Rob, Dalin, Debra, McKayla, Camille, Natasha, Ashley, Erika

DANG, THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE!! Can you believe that I have one neice in there that is 16 and another that will turn sixteen this month!! Incredible


As for the Holidays, they were great! It was absoultely a blessing to be around all of my siblings and spend time with them. Especially Greg and Julie and their family as we haven't seen them in four years - dang Canooks. It was also really neat to have Wayne and his new bride, Rhona, come down for a couple days with all of Wayne's kids! Kirk was here too, which is always a party! Of course Debra and her family came from the Portland area and then the rest of us are here in Eugene! But we had a great time playing bump at the church (Greg didn't get hurt this year, which is great!), going bowling, watching movies, eating lots, shopping (well, as much as we could stand) and just hanging out! WHAT FUN! I love my family and feel so blessed to have ALL of them in my life! I was super excited for them all to meet Isabella as well.

1 comment:

The Stevens: said...

What a lovely family you have, looks like you had a great time! I can't believe how fast kids grow up, I didn't even recognize your two nephews that used to live here. Bella is adorable, have so much fun with her!