

So we are very blessed to have a fantastic family Doctor, Dr. Kraynyak (who is like Doogie Howser). He is super funny with Bella, he laughs at the little things she does and I swear he beams to be around newborns, it is really funny. Anyway, today was Isabella's second visit with Kraynyak. So, babies are supposed to be weighed and measured when they go in and my sweet little angel decided to not only pee when we had to get her naked for the weigh in, but also poo! Then after they were done weighing her and put her back on the patient table, she pee'd again!! My sweet, little, demure baby! LOL, it was actually really funny. But the other SUPER crazy thing was that Isabella weighed in at 6 lbs. 10 oz.!! She has gained 5 oz. in 5 days!! Of course after the second peeing I think she went down another ounce or two!
6 comments:
Cute little bubba. Poor doctors.
Get use to that and they will always poop right when you head for the door.
yeah I was bummed I didn't even get a single contraction out of the hike. So then I decided to try running. But alas, even running a mile didn't do anything(besides get me some interesting looks from people) :) I guess it's just not time yet. Hopefully soon though because I'm dang excited. So Dr Kraynyak sees babies? I thought you had to go to a pediatrician or something? We see Dr. Kraynyak too, he's a cool dude. How is little Bella doing? She has such a sweet smile in these pictures.
are you guys going to the Callister's party Sunday? with baby? or does she have to stay home awhile longer for immunity sake?
They had an article on msn.com today about top baby names for 2008. Guess what the #1 girl name was... :)
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/family-parenting/articleab.aspx?cp-documentid=16069975>1=32001
Yep, well you get to take credit for helping make it #1 :) I'm doing great, can't complain. Tomorrow will be my last work day before my maternity vacation, it's a beautiful thing. How are you doing? And little Isabella?
Post a Comment