Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you!



We just love our little Grayson!  He is such a blessing in our lives and we feel so blessed to have this sweet spirit in our home!  I love newborn babies, they really are little angels sent from heaven.

Thank you to Grandma Stockdale for coming and taking care of us for nearly two weeks!  What a major adjustment to go from one baby to two!  It was such a blessing to have the extra help so that I could spend more one on one time with both Grayson and Bella.  Bella has been quite the handful since Grayson's arrival, partly due to teething and partly due to her whole world being changed.  She is coming around though.  We've also had some not so good things go on with Grayson while Grandma was here so it was SUPER great to have her to lean on when we were in a jam!  Thank you Grandma Stockdale, we will never EVER forget your love and generosity!!

4 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

He is adorable! Glad you had help. I think going from one to two is the hardest. Hope everything is okay with him since he was early and that you are doing well!

Diane said...

Congrats!!! He is too cute!

Craig and Stephanie said...

I'm so glad Dave's mom was able to come out and stay with you...

Love you guys!

He is so precious!!

The Stevens: said...

He's just precious:) Definitely a blessing! It's so nice to have family that's willing to help, I'm glad you had help:)