Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Grayson



Here is our sweet Grayson. I was all worried about being a mommy to a boy, but so far, he is just wonderful and I feel SO ABSOLUTELY blessed to have to wonderful babies!! Well, I guess Bella isn't a baby anymore, she is a toddler, but still she is SO much fun. I forgot (not that it has been that long) how much I love little newborns! I used to be scared of them until we were blessed with Bella but now I love 'em!
Dave has been absolutely great in taking care of all of us! Working so hard and getting a lot less sleep than me. He is a great daddy and it is so cute to see him with his children.
Bella has been doing well with him. She recognizes him as a baby and goes up to him and points and says "baby". But we have to tell her to be soft as she wants to pat him a little too hard. Bella just does her own thing, playing and what not. She's never been a huge on getting a lot of attention. She does love having people over and has been in heaven playing with her cousins!
If you cannot tell, I am one happy mamma. I absolutely adore my baby girl (who will always be my baby girl whether she likes it or not) and I cannot believe I have been so blessed with such a sweet baby boy.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! He's a doll.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, congratulations again! :)

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely perfect Teresa! Congratulations!!!

Lulu said...

Oh my gosh you guys!!! I'm SO happy for you...and he's adorable :) Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!!!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

He's SO cute! Congratulations! I'm glad you guys are adjusting to the life of 2 little ones :)

Robbie said...

You guys are a fantastic team! So glad you and baby are doing well and that Bella is adjusting okay. Little Grayson is so precious. Sounds like you are really enjoying these early days with him before he grows up out of this newborn stage. Makes me so excited for our #2 baby coming in just a couple of months!