Living it up in a 1 foot deep pool :) I was chillin' poolside soakin' up the sun! This was also Bella's first experience actually holding a popsicle and eating it herself, it was awesome! Yeah, I know, she is 19 months old and this is the first time I allowed her to do it, I just hate sticky and messes!
Baby Grayson just being cute.
Bella's second experience holding Grayson. We were THRILLED that she actually wanted to, up to now we've just figured she didn't like him! She even tried kissing him which is also amazing because she just learned how to kiss, she's always taken kisses, not given them.
2 comments:
Grayson is so cute!! and I absolutely love the pic of Bella holding him. So adorable!!
Aaaaah, so sweet, Bella is getting so big:) (Sad though that's the first time for her holding her own popsicle... geeze:)
Post a Comment