This is a blog to update friends and family about Dave, Teresa, Isabella, and Grayson Stockdale. We may even add some fun stories about Bono, our puggle puppy.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Isabella at 5 1/2 weeks
You know, I may be partial, but Isabella is seriously the most adorable infant ever!! :) I just want to squeeze her! I can't believe it has been 6 weeks today (as of this post) that she was born, so nutso to me!!
She had beautiful features. Just wait until she turns three, you will wonder where all the time went. My oldest son will be 4 this year and he starts preschool next month. I'm wishing he was a baby all over again. I guess you just have to enjoy every single second.
6 comments:
She is so precious!
I can't believe you have a baby!
I keep having to take a doubletake.
She's very cute.
she is darling. i love her little nose. i can't believe its been six weeks already, time flies!
She is definitely adorable, love the pink chair/pillow:)
Yeah, you're partial, but she is a pretty adorable infant.
She had beautiful features. Just wait until she turns three, you will wonder where all the time went. My oldest son will be 4 this year and he starts preschool next month. I'm wishing he was a baby all over again. I guess you just have to enjoy every single second.
Post a Comment