
This picture was taken 1/19/2009. Isabella is 8 weeks old and this is the beginning of the third week the builders have been working on our home (the house being built behind Dave and Bella). It is insane to me how quickly they have framed our home and now working on the roof! It is VERY exciting! We think they may even meet their completion date in mid-March! We are lucky in that we live across the way from it being built and we get to see the progress every day, it is really fun to watch. Isabella had her first road trip today as well as we had to drive up to Lake Oswego to pick out details for the house. She did WONDERFULLY!! We were so happy about that, we even were able to stop at the Woodburn outlets and get her a couple outfits for next year's winter.
It was a great way to celebrate MLK day in celebrating the American dream, we just had our first child, we are building a new home and Dave and I have secure jobs. Although, speaking of jobs, I am grateful I have one to go back to on February 9th, however I am not looking forward to leaving my baby girl. The plan is that I will not have to work long and that I will be able to be a stay at home mother, we hope and pray that our plans will work out. We have been extremely blessed to have family around, one of which, my dear sister-in-law Lisa, has graciously agreed to care for my baby - Thank goodness and God bless her!
6 comments:
Wow that is so exciting for you guys! It seems like everyone but me is buying a house!!! It looks so awesome...where is it?
I didn't know you are building a home. I'm trying to figure out where that is. It's still in the ward, right?
We drove by the house and were amazed at how much is already done!
Congrats!
It is in Greenbrier Meadows and yes it still is in the ward.
That is so great you guys are building a home! I hope they get it done on schedule too. That is so exciting! And Isabella is such a cutie. :)
hey chica! how are you doing? I saw your house on our way home from church Sunday. they sure are making quick work of it. that must be nice to be so close so you can watch everything that they are doing. so exciting!
but no Juliet is not sleeping THROUGH the night. she is just sleeping in her crib(aka: not in my arms or our bed :) but that means she wakes up less during the night, which is nice. only once or maybe twice.
how is Bella doing? we should get together. I haven't seen Bella for awhile except in pictures. I bet she must be getting big.
Post a Comment