The man built me a sofa table! How amazing is that?! We actually found plans for a four cubby on pinterest with the link here: http://www.takethesidestreet.com/2011/05/table-is-complete-next-comes-styling.html
I loved it instantly! I knew we needed something like that to clean up the toy mess that was in the living room. So, of course, my man went to work (without my knowledge). He even dragged my dad and brother into it by borrowing their tools and even my dad's house to build it so I wouldn't know! Dave built it in about 5 hours, after it took him 2 hours to modify the 4 cubby plan into 5 cubbies and get the materials. He presented it to me unfinished on Christmas so that I could pick out the color I wanted. He also had me look for the baskets I wanted as well as decor I wanted to place on top. The decor is not done yet, there will be some plants and I am always on the lookout for a small ceramic/metal bird which I think would go wonderfully with the ensemble.
I just LOVE it!
I love he even did the detailing on the side! It is perfect!!
Isn't my Dave AMAZING?! I sure love that man!
(I just had to add pics of my sweet babies! They are SO adorable!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!)
I am so blessed to have such happy children!
9 comments:
Yes, it turned out AMAZING! I'm super impressed. Great job Dave! I love this style Teresa. Tell Dave he might have to make one for us someday. Just saying.
It looks great! Maybe we'll have to pick your brains when we go to build some built-ins and a window seat that I want in the master bedroom.
I saw that on pinterest too. I do love it!!. We might have the same sofa table someday!!He did a great job!
I am impressed. Dave did a great job and it looks so nice in your family room. Your kids are growing up fast and are so cute!!!
It looks awesome! Go Dave :)
It did turn out looking great, good thing that he had a ghost helper with the project, :-)
Looks amazing!!
LOVE it! I want one:) (Can't believe how big the kiddos are... so sweet!)
You are so lucky. That is beautiful. Do you know approximately how much the materials cost him?
Post a Comment