Thought I'd post some updates on Grayson as well as some fun adventures we had over the past couple of days :) I know I haven't put many pictures up of Grayson so here are a few.
Love this picture because it shows my "mommy mark" spit up on my sleeve, gotta love it. I can't believe how much this little guys spews but is still growing very well. I love how the tops of his ears kind of stick out, too cute! Grayson is such a great baby and SO sweet! He actually likes to be held which is amazing because Bella never did. So I, of course, eat that up!
I love how Grayson still tucks his feet up under his bumb like a newborn, just absolutely LOVE it! He is three months old now, crazy how fast those months went. Babies grow WAY too fast, they should be babies longer :)
So the kids and I met Dave in Newport on Tuesday. Dave had been there the day before and was at a conference until Wednesday. Tuesday evening they had a dinner catered in the aquarium! How cool is that?! We ate amongst the fishes. The super ironic thing is that one of the choices for dinner was grilled tuna, I couldn't help but giggle. We were literally sitting right next to swimming fishies. Bella LOVED the aquarium. She especially enjoyed playing in the touch pool with the urchins and star fish. She just loves playing in water, what kid doesn't?
The next morning Dave had one more meeting to attend and then we had the rest of the day. We decided to take the kids swimming in the pool. Both of the kids LOVED it! It was so much fun and it was even better because the water was so warm. Bella likes to count to five and then do something fun. That is what she is doing here with Dave, counting to five then falling into the pool.
Grayson got real tuckered out. How cute is he?!
After swimming we packed up and headed south. Dad and Leora met up with us too as they were camping south of Florence. How many places can you go and drive one hour and pass three lighthouses?! That was really neat. The Pacific Hwy 101 is just a beautiful drive. We stopped at a beach to play but both kids were asleep in the car. Yes, you heard right, Bella actually fell asleep in the car, this is a whole new phenomenon to us! So they didn't get out, which was just as well, it was starting to rain and it was pretty cold and windy out there. We looked for agates on the beach and tried to find some whales. We did stop at Mo's for some grub. Bella hates restaurants, I think because she has to sit. So after she and Dave were done he took her outside, which she loved, of course. Even though it was raining pretty hard, she doesn't care.
After Mo's we went to Dad and Leora's campsite and hung out for a while. Bella liked playing outside in the rain and LOVED the puddles. Good thing I had multiple changes of clothing for her. We went for a walk with Grandpa and he picked some black huckleberries for us which were yummy and Bella loved them. She also loved feeding them to Grandpa. We hung out in the trailer for a while and then headed home, what a fun filled 28 hours! I'm pooped.
5 comments:
Grayson is so cute! I agree, babies should stay little longer. Sounds like you guys have been having fun!
He is getting sooo big!! oh my he is just the cutest. That sounds like tons of fun!
miss you guys,
Heather
That DOES sound like a lot of fun! SUPER jealous that you wen't to Mo's.... This was the first summer in awhile that I didn't get to eat there and I'm going through withdrawls :)
Your kids are just adorable! Grayson is gettting so big and looking more like his sister. Sounds like they are doing great. enjoy this years - they go by too fast.
Super cute pictures, Grayson is adorable:)
Post a Comment