Thursday, April 2, 2009

Views





So these are views from the back of our new home :)



This is our completed new home. We are still moving in, which will take a while to fully complete. We absolutely love it and there is PLENTY of room to grow into :)

PS have we already mentioned that we LOVE OREGON??!!

Of course we have to post some pictures of our perfect baby! My happy baby playing as I clean. Amazing that yesterday she got three shots!! She is SO cute!!

I LOVE Bella's baby feet, they are adorable and so soft! She had daddy's pinki toe.

12 comments:

Emily said...

I love your house! Where is it? Are you still in the same ward?

Julie said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see some inside pics--and lots of them.

p.s. She is crazy cute.

Craig and Stephanie said...

Yeah! We can't wait to see the house. Love you guys!

Carina & Dan said...

awesome views! its nice that you back up to the wetlands. do you get much frog noise this time of year?

Teresa said...

Yes, same ward. We are in the same neighborhood as the Papworths, Walkers and Charles. And yes, we can hear the froggies and it is way fun to fall asleep to!

Diane said...

Great house! Your little girl is so adorable! I love the pic of her feet, both of Riley's pinkie toes were like that when he was born! He only does it occasionally now. Miss you!

3stockdalekids said...

it's a keeper! Bella too i guess. :)

Lechelle said...

How pretty, I hope you put up pics of inside the house too when you have it set up how you want it.
Bella is darling

The Stevens: said...

I love your house, it's beautiful! (I can't wait til we can build our home:) We definitely have to come visit so we can see your new home:) Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful. Bella is so cute. She is getting big.

Mary Lena said...

Congrats on your house guys!! It looks great! And your baby is so so so cute! Lucky you!! :)

Lisa said...

Hey Davey. Good to hear from ya, been a long time. Looks like you are doing well, and you have a cute little girl. Congrats. Yes, we will have to keep in touch.