Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome Isabella Joyce Stockdale!!!






She's here! Isabella Joyce Stockdale was born Monday November 24, 2008 at 7:39 pm. Mom and baby are doing great. After 9 hours of labor and 90 minutes of pushing, Bella made her wordly debut! She came in weighing 6lbs 6oz. and was 19 inches long. Doctors say she is as healthy as they come and mom and dad say she is just too adorable and more perfect than imaginable. Thank you to everyone who sent prayers our way, sent gifts, and all who helped in any way. It was all very much appreciated! Here are the first set of pictures. More to follow soon.

14 comments:

Carina & Dan said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the name!

Jennie Stanfield said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!!! I am so happy to hear she made it here safely.

Julie said...

Man, we're sooo excited! So you guys kind of teased us with the whole name poll huh? Isabella wasn't even on it! Tricky, tricky. We love the name, love her and can't wait to see her (ok fine and you guys too). We'll be sending you more in an email soon. CONGRATULATIONS!

Deanna said...

Hey Teresa! Congrats on your new baby girl! I'm so glad everything went well with the delivery. 90 minutes of pushing. I remember doing that with my first. Probably the toughest workout I've ever had. You are a super star!

Beautiful baby! I found your blog through Shanell's.

Shillawna said...

Congratulations!!!

Greg said...

She's beautiful! I'm talking about baby and mom. Good work little sis. Now the real fun begins.
Love you.

Diane said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the mom club!

Kristine said...

Welcome to the world little Isabella and congratulations to Mommy and Daddy! You definitely have a cutie on your hands.

Robbie said...

Oh, you guys. I am so, so happy for you! I can't wait to tell Scott, unless he already saw this. Isabella looks so sweet, and you and Dave couldn't be better fit to be parents! Thanks for putting pics up so soon. Congratulations and best wishes with your little one. Just in time for the holidays, huh?

3stockdalekids said...

yeah, i love to see the pictures. Lovely little girl. take it easy when you get home. She looks beautiful and i mean you teresa, good job. I love the name i always wanted an isabell but isabella never occured to me. keep us updated. dawn

Lechelle said...

Congrats! I'm really really happy for you!

The Stevens: said...

WAHOO! I love the name... very special! (but Isabella wasn't on the poll, what's up with that?:)lol
How was labor, you better send me details...:)

A. Lovell said...

Of course it would be me who mentions this, but in the picture at the bottom of the post, your gown looks like it says SHMO. Yeah, I know it's SHMC, but it still made me laugh.

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl, Scout. You will be an awesome mom.

Margaret said...

She's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations you guys!