

So, since this only lets us post five pictures at a time, choosing which photo to upload is nearly impossible. But, here are some more pictures to feast your eyes on! Isabella is a wonderful baby! We are mezmorized by her all the time. We find ourselves just sitting and staring at her all the time. Every little sound, movement, and expression she makes is just the cutest thing you have ever seen. Anyway, more pictures to follow soon. Thanks again to everyone who has made comments and shared their congratulations to us... we are so excited to have her here and love to read your comments.... so keep em coming! :) Love to you all!
11 comments:
Oh she is so darling! I'm so glad you posted more pictures. I have been checking twice a day :)
Well you already know that Bella holds my heart, as do you both. You guys are going to be the best parents. And I get to spoil her all the time YEAH!!!!
Each post should let you add five at a time. So after you upload the first five, then click the picture button again to upload five more in the same post. :)
Oh my gosh, that first one (top) is my fave. She is soooo cute already! Not all newborns are you know. Of course you knew she would be. We love you guys!
Congrats Teresa! She is a beautiful baby. You will make a wonderful mother!
~Amber Lowder
Congratulations! Babies are so cute.
Hey Dave I need your address, would you e-mail me at lechellle@yahoo.com? (yes, that is three l's at the end) Thanks!
Wow guys- congratulations! She looks great! Enjoy your cocoon, this time passes so fast...
Congratulations! 90 minutes of pushing?? I'm sorry :( She's SO cute! I'm so happy for you! I love her name!
I love her little round face. I hope you are doing great being at home. love to you all 3.
Congrats you two! Babies just make your heart so tender. Isn't cuddling the best?! So happy for you.
Nick, Mary and Bridget Newton
Post a Comment