Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Decorating

First let me express how much I LOVE Christmas, Christmas decorations, Christmas shopping, holiday food, Christmas music, you get it.  The kids and I will be away from our home for a week during December so I seriously considered NOT putting it all up, maybe just the basics.  It just ends up being a lot of work and I figured if I we don't get to enjoy it for very long then what's the point.  Well, that thought didn't last very long, so after all the dust settled from Thanksgiving we broke out all the Christmas decor and I got to work.  After 5 inconsistant days, over 175 individually boxed Hallmark ornaments (TONS of work to get out of all those danged boxes), two trees and tons of other decorations I'm finally finished!  It sure takes a long time to get everything the way I wanted it with two little ones to care for.  So I thought I'd share :)  don't judge the pics, I don't have a very good camera.

Here are a few before pictures:
 



 
Completion:














 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

It looks fantastic, and I can't believe you have breakable looking things at child level! My B would have those lights pulled off that table so quick... You must some secret you have to tell me!

Julie said...

This was fun. It felt like I was actually there. Thanks for posting this! It looks great!

Floyd said...

You are awesome. Love the pictures and you.

Watts Family said...

So cute!! I love all of it!! I need to make some cute printable's and put them up!! Love all your decorations!