We had Thanksgiving at our home this year and had plenty of company! Dave had a brilliant idea of rearranging furniture to fit all the adults and teenagers as seen below (look at all that YUMMY food!).
Teenager table :)
All little kids ate here and it worked great!
We had 24 people in our home! It was amazing! We had such great food and a lot of it! Way too much dessert we didn't even put a dent in it! Thank you to the Wolfleys, Johnsons, Hallocks, my dad and step-mother, Mark (one of my crazy brothers), Lisa, Stacia, McKayla and Natasha.
I am always so thankful for what I have, I feel so blessed all the time but this is a fun time of year to express it. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice, without Him I would have nothing. I am thankful my Father in Heaven sent me my sweet husband who is so good to me and our babies, I would be absolutely miserable without him. I am thankful for my sweet babies (even though Grayson's neediness is killing me right now), they are TONS of fun and are so dang sweet, they enrich my life every day. I am thankful for my home, that my husband has a job and I'm able to be a stay at home mommy. I am thankful for all my many temporal blessings such as my wonderful home and working vehicles.
I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving as well!
1 comment:
We had it at our house too and it was nothing like that. The table looks amazing! That's a lot of work! Happy birthday to your cute girl!
Post a Comment