Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunshine



She is our absolute sunshine! Incidentally we had a sunny day and met Daddy at the park for lunch. Bella had a fun time on the swing, the slide and just walking around talking to everyone. She is SUCH a social butterfly. I know she is really trying to say something important, I need an interpreter.


Also, if you haven't already heard we are having a baby boy! We are excited to get him and we are excited for Bella to have a little brother :)

6 comments:

Floyd said...

That's my girl. Well both, Isabella and Teresa.

Julie said...

Her hair-do is soooo cute! Why do we have to live so far away! Give that coo-koo a big kiss from us.

The Daltons said...

Bella is so dang cute! I can't believe how much bigger she looks from last time I saw her.

Mr. Puggle® said...

what a nice family and blog. LOVE the name of your puggle.

Kara and Chant said...

Hey Teresa. So good to hear from you! I did a quick read through your blog. Your little lady is just adorable! So fun! And a little boy on the way. Let me tell you, that will be fun. Boys and girls are so different! Oh it is so good to hear from you!

The Stevens: said...

We have the same background:) Tee-hee:) Love you, hope all is well:)