This is a blog to update friends and family about Dave, Teresa, Isabella, and Grayson Stockdale. We may even add some fun stories about Bono, our puggle puppy.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Our little duck fan
It took us a while to find Bella a duck outfit that was girlie and that would fit her. Yes, it is duck garb, see the big O? Anyway, she is adorable :) The ducks have also been undefeated since she has been born when she has been wearing duck garb, hopefully it will work this weekend against USC! We sure do love our little Bella! SO CUTE!
She sure is a cutie alright. Chloe saw this and got all worried that Bella was sitting on grass b/c supposedly Uncle Dave told her that Bella was "allergicked" to it. Do ducks have allergies?
5 comments:
She is ADORABLE! LOVE the outfit ;)
I LOVE her eyes!!!
She sure is a cutie alright. Chloe saw this and got all worried that Bella was sitting on grass b/c supposedly Uncle Dave told her that Bella was "allergicked" to it. Do ducks have allergies?
I have to admit she is one of the cutest baby girls ever!
Ok, everytime I see pictures of Bella I can't help but smile. She is such a dollie Teresa!
Post a Comment