Make sure at the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Dave
How long have you been married? over 5 years already!!
How long did you date? two weeks :) When you know, you know!
How old is he? 27, 6 weeks younger than me
Who eats sweets? both, but me more :)
Who said I Love you first? I did . . . Dave was kind of upset about that because he wanted to do it first, but I had too, I was about to explode!
Who is taller? Davey Baby
Who can sing best? Dave, for sure!
Who is smarter? Dave . . . smartest guy alive!! He takes very good care of me.
Who does laundry? I do, that is Dave's most UNFAVORITE chore
Who pays the bills? Dave totally, I don't like to know
Who sleeps on the right side? We constantly switch sides
Who mows the lawn? um, Dave would if we had one, he likes to do that
Who cooks dinner? Dave, because he loves me and takes really good care of me!
Who drives? Most of the time Dave so I can hold his hand :)
Who's first to admit when you are wrong? hmmm, tricky question . . . depends on who is being the better person that day
Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me, however I wanted it to happen a lot sooner than it did . . . mind you we didn't date very long . . .
Who asked who out first? Dave of course, he is a gentleman
Who wears the pants? there are no pants, we live naked ;) Marriage is fun!
Dave and I feel so very grateful that we have each other . . . we would be lost without the other!
I tag Meghann, Annie, Stephanie and Carina.
The Recovery Agent - Janet Evanovich
1 day ago
2 comments:
Thanks Teresa.... I learned some good information about you both...
TERESA!!!
This is your neighbor from back in the day Erica. I'm so happy I found your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy. You look fabulous. Jennie is due right around the time you are. So exciting!!! I love blogs because it makes it so much easier to stay in touch. I haven't seen you since your wedding I think. You guys look so happy.
Post a Comment