So Dave and I are playing caretakers for Mark and Lisa's children while they are in junkin' HAWAII for our oldest brother's, Wayne (who is marrying the much welcomed Rhona!), wedding. But we aren't bitter, no, not at all . . . . I mean who on earth would want to be on soft sandy beaches in the tropical sunshine swimming with sea turtles? No, instead we get to hang out with three of our coolest nieces, Stacia (who just turned 16), McKayla (10) and Natasha (who turns 9 on Tuesday the 16th). We are looking forward to hanging out with them.
Although, I am NOT looking forward to going back to work, I had a week off for medical leave, related to my pregnancy. Nothing is wrong, its just a SUPER stressful job and it just got to me and I needed a break so I could make sure I was taking care of myself and the baby. But I go back tomorrow . . . :_( I think I'd rather be with Mark, Lisa, Wayne and Rhona in Hawaii!!!
5 comments:
Teresa...HI!!! Congratulations on your baby girl! How exciting. When is your exact due date...mine is Dec. 2nd. Are you starting to get super anxious... I am, and uncomfortable. It's so great to see you guys are doing so well. I'm excited you found our blog so we could find yours!
Amen, I'd rather be in Hawaii too! good for you for taking a break, you need to keep yourself "happy-in-a-bubble' during pregnancy.
Dude. It was great to hear from ya. I tried calling you today at5415431613 and I must have your old number. Anyway, dude How serious are ya about the game? If so, I think we will try and make it happen. Let me know. My new number is (801)941-5858 Thanks Dave. Talk to you soon.
I hate you for having a blog and not telling me.
You are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen!
When did yo start being a social worker? Where have I been?!!!
Ah man, is that Chinaman's Hat? I miss that place! We talk about Hawaii almost every day! Someday we'll return...
Post a Comment