Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ultrasound fun!

The ultrasound happened on July 25th. Not the most comfortable thing in the world . . . but extremely exciting! Teresa totally cried. This is our baby girls profile, you can see her jaw line as well!


As creepy as this 4D image is, it is still a sight into my tummy and a view of our little girl! She has her right hand up to her face and her left elbow is blocking part of her face.


4D profile of baby girl, she kind of looks like she is puckering or something!


This is her face, you can see her forehead, nose, eyes, mouth and her left hand is curled up next to her left cheek.


Um, so this says she is a girl :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yea, you have a blog! And congrats on the girl. I'm more than a little jealous. Ours all come with outdoor plumbing.;) When are you due?

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Yeah for blogs! I am sooo excited to blog stalk you!! Little girls are so loveable :)

Annie

Julie said...

Yeah 4-D is a little freaky. Still, we're excited to get to meet her. Are we all going to make a name vote? P.S. I thought this was a "meager" blog!? I don't know how to do all this stuff. Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! It's fun to see how you're doing. Girls are great. I've got two.

WALLISVILLE said...

Hey, I am glad you are blogging now (even though I am horrible at it) I love looking! It is fun to see you pregnant- girls are the best (I will say that because we are girls, not because all kids aren't great) We are actually expecting again- this is my first internet announcement- I guess I should probably post that on my blog. Maybe I will get to that when I am not sick anymore? Anyway, I was also pleased to see you already have my blog linked to yours:) Tiffers

The Stevens: said...

She's beautiful:) Looks just like her mommy! Can't wait for you guys to have her here:)